Search Seoul, Gyeonggi Hotels from AU$71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug. 2020
Where to stay in Seoul
4.5/5Wonderful!(53 area reviews)
Made world-famous by a catchy 2012 K-pop song with quirky dance moves, this is still Seoul’s most talked about neighborhood today.
This central Seoul shopping district is the place to buy quality brand products and stop for a bite to eat.
Alternative cafés and underground nightclubs complement the bowling alleys and high-end shopping malls of this spicy and exciting part of town.
This central Seoul district offers shopping and culture with traditional Korean art, antiques, and crafts.
4.5/5Wonderful!(171 area reviews)
Historic meets modern in this central district of Seoul, where good food, unique architecture and mountainous green spaces come together.
Travelers to Seoul give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and abundant cafés. Culturally-rich and vibrant, this city will delight tourists with its museums, temples, and monuments. Top sights in the city include Gyeongbok Palace, Dongdaemun Market, and National Museum of Korea.
- There are 1449 hotels and other accommodations in Seoul
- The closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) 15.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) 48.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seoul
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include National Museum of Korea, War Memorial of Korea, and T.um SK Telecom Technology Museum. Its temples and monuments are notable and landmarks include Gyeongbok Palace, Deoksugung Palace, and Jogyesa Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Namsan Park and Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs.
In Seoul, you'll be able to select from 1449 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- YE'4 Guesthouse - This 2-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Oasis Guesthouse - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 2-star guesthouse include free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
- Four Seasons Hotel Seoul - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other favorite sights in Seoul include Dongdaemun Market, Sungnyemun Gate, and Changdeokgung Palace.
Getting Around Seoul
With so many ways to get around, exploring Seoul is easy. You can take advantage of metro transit at Euljiro 1-ga Station, Jonggak Station, and City Hall Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Haengsin Station.
Dressing for Seoul
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Seoul gets about 49.25 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Seoul?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seoul, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Seoul?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Seoul?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Seoul?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Seoul?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Seoul?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Seoul?
What's the best accommodation in Seoul to learn about local history?
Where's the best place to stay for a ski holiday in Seoul?
Recent Reviews in Seoul
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Seoul airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Seoul?
- Where to stay near top Seoul attractions?
- More accommodation types in Seoul
- What kind of hotels are in Seoul?
- Which hotel chains are in Seoul?
- What are the most popular hotels in Seoul?
- Are there hotels near Seoul?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends