Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Scarness, which is also known for its bars and local tours. Relaxing and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its spas.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Scarness
- The closest major airport is in Hervey Bay, QLD (HVB) 4.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scarness
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hervey Bay Historical Village Museum. In the area, you'll also find Wetside and WetSide Water Education Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Scarness. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Bay - This 5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Coconut Palms On The Bay - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Sunseeker Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Scarness
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Scarness each year
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F