Visiting Sandy Point
Visitors can enjoy all that Sandy Point has to offer including the beaches and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Sandy Point
- The closest major airport is in Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) 31.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandy Point
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Grace Bay Beach and Turtle Cove. Additionally, you'll find Pumpkin Bluff and Fort George Cay in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Sandy Point, you may not find the ideal place to stay in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Next Best Thing To Your Own Private Island! is 1.7 mi from central Sandy Point. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Grace Bay can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free Internet. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- A Beachfront Paradise. Vrbo Stayed Here! is located 1.2 mi from the heart of Sandy Point. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Providenciales can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Royal West Indies Resort is 13.6 mi from the center of Sandy Point. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Grace Bay can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Sandy Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sandy Point is 1.69 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F