Search Ruiru, Nairobi Hotels from AU$33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Thika Super Highway, 10km from Nairobi, Ruiru
Fully refundableReserve now, pay when you stay
2.25 km from city centre
Rainbow Ruiru Resort
3.1/5 (11 reviews)
"Everything was excellent.agood place to be and relax and to refer people to."
Reviewed on 26 Mar. 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Modern Home w/ Elevator & Backup generator-DSTV+WIFI
The price is AU$59 per night from 20 Sep. to 20 Sep.
thika superhighway, Havilah Heights Apartment, Ruiru, Kiambu County
1.59 km from city centre
The price is AU$48 per night from 20 Sep. to 20 Sep.
thika road, kasarani, Powerstar supermarket, Ruiru, Kiambu County
2.19 km from city centre
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in RuiruView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ruiru has to offer including its university setting. A top sight in the area is Moi International Sports Centre.
- You'll find 346 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nairobi
- The closest major airport is in Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) 19 from the city center
- The next closest is in Nairobi (WIL-Wilson) 22.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ruiru
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Kenyatta University is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Moi International Sports Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Ruiru, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rainbow Ruiru Resort & Spa is located 1.5 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Ruiru can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- BTL is 2.1 mi from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Ruiru features 3 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Ruiru
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Ruiru each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 55°F
Frequently asked questions
Recent Reviews in Ruiru
Expedia Verified Review
5 / 5 Excellent
Everything was excellent.agood place to be and relax and to refer people to.
Rainbow Ruiru Resort
A verified traveller stayed at Rainbow Ruiru Resort
Posted 6 months ago