Visitors can enjoy all that Rochester has to offer including the golf courses and museums. This city's welcoming locals also attracts tourists.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rochester
The city's cultural venues include Oppy Museum and Opperman Birthplace Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Rochester Golf Course to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rochester Motel - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include an outdoor pool and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Getting Around Rochester
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Rochester Station. Rochester might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Rochester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Rochester each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F