Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Pahrump, and visitors give high marks for the casinos and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its parks. In Pahrump, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pahrump
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Lake Mohave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Yucca Mountain Science Center and Pahrump Nugget Casino.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Pahrump. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pahrump - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- K7 Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pahrump RV Park & Lodging - This 2-star campground features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Pahrump
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 100°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Pahrump gets about 4.65 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 98°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F