Search Padstow, England Hotels from AU$53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Padstow, which is also known for its waterfront and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Padstow
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) 11 from the city center
- The next closest is in Plymouth (PLH-Plymouth City) 63.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Padstow
The city's cultural venues include Prideaux Place and Padstow Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Harlyn Bay Beach, Trevone Bay Beach, and Constantine Bay Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Padstow Harbour is one place to visit.
In Padstow, there are 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Treglos Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Bay Retreat Villas - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- The Metropole Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Padstow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Padstow is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Padstow?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Padstow, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Padstow?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Padstow?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Padstow?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Padstow?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Padstow?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Padstow?
Recent Reviews in Padstow
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Padstow airport?
- Where to stay near top Padstow attractions?
- More accommodation types in Padstow
- What kind of hotels are in Padstow?
- Which hotel chains are in Padstow?
- What are the most popular hotels in Padstow?
- Are there hotels near Padstow?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends