Visiting Port Isaac
Visitors to Port Isaac are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its bars.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Port Isaac
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) 19.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Plymouth (PLH-Plymouth City) 54.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Isaac
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cliffside Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Polzeath Beach and Padstow Harbour in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Port Isaac. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Slipway Port Isaac - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Port Isaac
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Port Isaac each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F