Search Noojee, Victoria Hotels from AU$115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Noojee has to offer including its parks. Those visiting the city may also want to enjoy things to do in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Noojee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Torongo Falls. In the area, you'll also find Candalaraine Alpacas and Neerim South Recreation Reserve.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Toorongo River Sanctuary - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Noojee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Noojee is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Noojee?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Noojee, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Noojee?
Recent Reviews in Noojee
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Noojee airport?
- Where to stay near top Noojee attractions?
- More accommodation types in Noojee
- What kind of hotels are in Noojee?
- Which hotel chains are in Noojee?
- What are the most popular hotels in Noojee?
- Are there hotels near Noojee?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends