Visitors can enjoy all that Noojee has to offer including its parks. Those visiting the city may also want to enjoy things to do in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Noojee
A favorite place to visit in the city is Torongo Falls. In the area, you'll also find Candalaraine Alpacas and Neerim South Recreation Reserve.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Toorongo River Sanctuary - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Noojee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Noojee is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F