Visiting Baw Baw Village
Travelers to Baw Baw Village will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists can also explore places to see around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Baw Baw Village
Places to visit in the larger region include Walhalla Historical Museum, Walhalla Park, and Walhalla Museum. In the area, you'll also find Walhalla Rotunda and Moondarra State Park.
As you plan your vacation to Baw Baw Village, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options in the area.
- Neerim Country Cottages is located 22.5 mi from the heart of Baw Baw Village. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star apartment in Noojee can enjoy access to a spa tub and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Toorongo River Sanctuary is 16.9 mi from central Baw Baw Village. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Walhalla can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Baw Baw Village
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Baw Baw Village is 21.26 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F