Those traveling to Trafalgar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tourists may also want to explore places in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trafalgar
Places to visit in the larger region include Gippsland Heritage Park, Old Gippstown - Gippsland's Heritage Park, and Yarragon City Park. In the area, you'll also find Edward Hunter Heritage Bush Reserve and Darnum Musical Village.
As you plan your getaway to Trafalgar, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are some lodging options nearby.
- Short Stays Gippsland is 2.7 mi from central Trafalgar. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Trafalgar can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Mercure Warragul is located 11.6 mi from the heart of Trafalgar. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warragul can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Century Inn is 18.1 mi from the center of Trafalgar. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Traralgon can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with an in-room iPod dock. Our customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Getting Around Trafalgar
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Trafalgar Station. Trafalgar might not have as many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Trafalgar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Trafalgar gets about 21.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 39°F