Visitors can enjoy all that Traralgon has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and bars. In Traralgon, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Traralgon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Victory Park, Latrobe Visitor Information Centre, and Traralgon Golf Club. You'll also find Morwell Golf Club and Midvalley Shopping Centre in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Traralgon. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Traralgon Serviced Apartments - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Montfort Manor - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Bridges on Argyle Motel & Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Getting Around Traralgon
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Traralgon Station. Traralgon may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Traralgon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Average annual rainfall for Traralgon is 21.26 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F