Visitors can enjoy all that Morwell has to offer including the spas, coffeehouses, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and local tours. In Morwell, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morwell
Favorite places to visit in the city include Morwell Centenary Rose Garden, Midvalley Shopping Centre, and Morwell Golf Club. You'll also find Traralgon Golf Club and Moe Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Morwell. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Coal Valley Motor Inn, Morwell - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Morwell Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a conference center, along with free WiFi.
- Farnham Court - This 4-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Morwell
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Morwell Station. Morwell might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Morwell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Morwell gets about 21.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F