Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Mogliano Veneto
Visitors to Mogliano Veneto are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, monuments, and coffeehouses. Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Forte Bazzera are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Mogliano Veneto
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 10.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF) 10.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mogliano Veneto
Favorite places to visit in the city include Piazza dei Caduti, Church of Santa Maria Assunta, and Piazza Pio X. Additionally, you might want to add Golf Club Villa Condulmer to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mogliano Veneto. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Stucky - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Floris - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Braida - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Rialto Bridge, located 9.8 mi (15.8 from the city center, and St. Mark's Basilica, which is 10.1 mi (16.2 away.
Getting Around Mogliano Veneto
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mogliano Veneto Station. Mogliano Veneto may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Mogliano Veneto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Mogliano Veneto each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mogliano Veneto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mogliano Veneto, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mogliano Veneto?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Mogliano Veneto?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Mogliano Veneto?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mogliano Veneto?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Mogliano Veneto?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Mogliano Veneto?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Mogliano Veneto?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Mogliano Veneto?
Recent Reviews in Mogliano Veneto
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mogliano Veneto airport?
- Where to stay near top Mogliano Veneto attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mogliano Veneto
- What kind of hotels are in Mogliano Veneto?
- Which hotel chains are in Mogliano Veneto?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mogliano Veneto?
- Are there hotels near Mogliano Veneto?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends