Search Mirano, Venice Hotels from AU$61
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Oct. 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Mirano has to offer including the gardens, coffeehouses, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, and Giardini dell'Arena are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1929 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 19.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF) 20.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mirano
Notable city landmarks like Castelletto e Grotte del Belvedere and Vetrego Church might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa XXV Aprile and PaRDeS - Laboratorio di Ricerca D Arte Contemporanea.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Mirano. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Relais Leon D Oro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- A Casa di Sandra - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free parking.
- Hotel Villa Patriarca - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Rialto Bridge, located 12.5 mi (20.1 from the heart of the city, and St. Mark's Basilica, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 away.
Dressing for Mirano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Mirano each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mirano?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mirano, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mirano?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Mirano?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mirano?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Mirano?
Recent Reviews in Mirano
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mirano airport?
- Where to stay near top Mirano attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mirano
- What kind of hotels are in Mirano?
- Which hotel chains are in Mirano?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mirano?
- Are there hotels near Mirano?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends