Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Milwaukie, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, and Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.
- You'll find 520 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) 18.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Milwaukie
Favorite family attractions include Portland Aquarium and North Clackamas Aquatic Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stanley Park and Milwaukie Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Milwaukie. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Southeast Milwaukie/Portland - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Milwaukie Inn Portland South - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
Top places to see outside the city include Moda Center, located 7.6 mi (12.3 from the city center, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, which is 4.3 mi (7 away.
Dressing for Milwaukie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Milwaukie is 40.39 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F