Overview of Mountain Rest Bed & Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Studio Suite
About this area
Located in Dandenongs, Mountain Rest Bed & Breakfast is in the suburbs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dandenong Ranges National Park and SkyHigh Mount Dandenong. Puffing Billy Steam Train and Dandenong Ranges Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting. Explore all the area has to offer with mountain biking, hiking/biking trails and mountain climbing.
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - 20 min walk
- Lillydale Lake - 6 min drive
- Lilydale to Warburton Rail Trail - 8 min drive
- Olinda Falls - 10 min drive
- SkyHigh Mount Dandenong - 13 min drive
- Mooroolbark Station - 6 min drive
- Melbourne Belgrave Station - 19 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 59 min drive
About this property
Mountain Rest Bed & Breakfast
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night Deposit is payable by PayPal and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.