Visitors to Lyneham are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. Around the area, top sights include EPIC, Canberra Stadium, and Australian National Botanic Gardens.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Canberra
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 9.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lyneham
A couple of favorite places to visit are EPIC and Deasland Homestead. In the area, you'll also find Canberra Stadium and Australian National Botanic Gardens.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yowani Country Club - This 3-star motel in Northern Canberra features a golf course, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Australian War Memorial, located 3 mi (4.8 from the city center, and Telstra Tower, which is 3.1 mi (5 away.
Dressing for Lyneham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Lyneham gets about 22.80 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F