Visitors to Lechlade are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and riverfront. Welcoming and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens. A top sight in the area is Blenheim Palace.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Lechlade
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF) 29.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lechlade
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cotswolds Woollen Weavers and Kelmscott Manor. Additionally, you'll find Blenheim Palace in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lechlade. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Five Alls - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- The Old Swan Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Riverside - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Lechlade
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lechlade is 1.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F