Visiting Kurrimine Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Kurrimine Beach has to offer including its water parks. In Kurrimine Beach, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kurrimine Beach
Places to visit in the larger region include Bingil Bay Beach, Clump Mountain National Park, and Murdering Point Winery. In the area, you'll also find Mission Beach Community Arts Centre and Mission Beach.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Kurrimine Beach Huts - This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Kurrimine Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Kurrimine Beach gets about 81.65 inches of rain per year
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F