Visitors can enjoy all that Innisfail has to offer including the rainforests, zoo, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its riverfront. In Innisfail, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Innisfail
A couple of favorite places to visit are Innisfail Temple and Innisfail Botanical Gardens. You'll also find Art Deco Architecture and Mamu Rainforest Canopy Walkway in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Moondarra Motel - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Innisfail
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Innisfail is 81.65 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F