Search Mission Beach, Queensland Hotels from AU$33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Mission Beach
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Mission Beach, which is also known for its rainforests. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting. In Mission Beach, there are 26 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mission Beach
The beaches and rainforest highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mission Beach, Wongaling Beach, and Bingil Bay Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mission Beach Community Arts Centre and Clump Mountain National Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mission Beach. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boutique Bungalows - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Driftwood Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hibiscus Lodge Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Mission Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- About 81.65 inches of rain falls on Mission Beach each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mission Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mission Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mission Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Mission Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Mission Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mission Beach?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Mission Beach?
What's the best high-end hotel in Mission Beach?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Mission Beach?
Recent Reviews in Mission Beach
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mission Beach airport?
- Where to stay near top Mission Beach attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mission Beach
- What kind of hotels are in Mission Beach?
- Which hotel chains are in Mission Beach?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mission Beach?
- Are there hotels near Mission Beach?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends