Basic accommodation, cleanliness needs to be improved (dead moths on door frames, spotty carpet), old furniture and overall outdated. WiFi is temperamental. Free drink upon arrival nice touch and friendly staff.
Overview of Mission Beach Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Queen & Sofa
One Bedroom Apartment
Superior Queen Apartment
Studio Family Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Superior Family Room
About this area
Located in Mission Beach, Mission Beach Resort is near the beach. Licuala State Forest and Murdering Point Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Djiru National Park and Wet Tropics of Queensland. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and skydiving nearby.
- Wongaling Beach - 9 min walk
- Cassowary Connection Nature Refuge - 12 min walk
- Lot 66 Nature Reserve - 12 min walk
- Mission Beach - 15 min walk
- Mission Beach Community Arts Centre - 3 min drive
- Tully Station - 19 min drive
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) - 114 min drive
- Fernery Bistro — 1 min walk
About this property
Mission Beach Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities