Visitors to Jesolo are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, water parks, and basketball games. Around the area, top sights include St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, and Sea Life Jesolo.
- There are 205 hotels and other accommodations in Jesolo
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 23.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF) 38 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jesolo
Attractions like Sea Life Jesolo, Tropicarium Park, and New Jesolandia are fun for kids of all ages. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Marconi and Piazza Drago.
In Jesolo, there are 205 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Almar Jesolo Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- Park Hotel Brasilia - Our customers like the bar and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Adriatic Palace Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include St. Mark's Basilica, located 15.7 mi (25.2 from the heart of the city, and Rialto Bridge, which is 15.7 mi (25.3 away.
Dressing for Jesolo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jesolo is 33.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F