- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Hobart Town Hall
- 3 min walk
- Franklin Square
- 3 min walk
- Playhouse Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Hobart's Hobart Central Business District neighbourhood, Central Hotel Hobart is in the city centre. Constitution Dock and Hobart Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Seven Mile Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Hobart Oval or Tasmanian Hockey Centre.
- Hobart Town Hall - 3 min walk
- Franklin Square - 3 min walk
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery - 3 min walk
- Theatre Royal - 5 min walk
- Playhouse Theatre - 5 min walk
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 16 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 19 min drive
About this property
Central Hotel Hobart
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions upon receipt of notification of late check-in requirements. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Central Hotel Hobart
- Central Hobart
- Central Hotel Hobart Tasmania
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice small appartment right in the heart of Hobart making outings easy and enjoyable.