- 1842 Gallery
- 9 min walk
- Royal Park
- 9 min walk
- Boags Brewery
- 10 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Launceston, Peppers Seaport Hotel is in the city centre and on a river. The Town Clock and Franklin House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cataract Gorge and City Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- Queen Victoria Museum - 8 min walk
- 1842 Gallery - 9 min walk
- Royal Park - 9 min walk
- Boags Brewery - 10 min walk
- Brisbane Street Mall - 11 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 8 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 18 min drive
About this property
Peppers Seaport Hotel
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 25 for adults, and AUD 15 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston
- Peppers Seaport Hotel
- Peppers Seaport Launceston
- Peppers Seaport
- Hotel Peppers Seaport
- Peppers Seaport Hotel Launceston, Tasmania
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Great location on the water and close to everything you need.