- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Cedar Cottages Blackmans Bay
Choose dates to view prices
Family House, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
Family House, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Sea View
Family House, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Sea View
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort House, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Blackmans Bay, Cedar Cottages Blackmans Bay is near the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Museum of Old and New Art, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mount Nelson Lookout and Snug Falls. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Kingborough Sports Centre.
- Kingborough Sports Centre - 7 min drive
- Tas Laser Skirmish - 12 min drive
- Taroona Shot Tower - 12 min drive
- Mount Nelson Lookout - 18 min drive
- University of Tasmania - 20 min drive
- Tasmanian Transport Museum Station - 32 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Cedar Cottages Blackmans Bay
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- A damage deposit of AUD 350.00 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
We stayed in back house it was very nice and had everything one would need for comfortable stay away from home.