Search Hiroshima, Hiroshima Hotels from AU$56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Mar. 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Hiroshima, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments, and sightseeing tours. Culturally-rich and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its temples. Top sights in the city include Hiroshima Castle, Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, and Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art.
- There are 190 hotels and other accommodations in Hiroshima
- The closest major airport is in Iwakuni (IWK) 34.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hiroshima (HIJ) 40.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hiroshima
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Hiroshima City Museum of Contemporary Art, Hiroshima Museum of Art, and Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims. Notable for its monuments, temples, and historic sites, the city's landmarks include Hiroshima Castle, Atomic Bomb Dome, and Bell of Peace. The city's natural beauty is on display at Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, Shukkeien, and Miyajima.
In Hiroshima, you'll be able to select from 190 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Miyajima Hostel Kaniwa - Amenities at this 1-star hostel include free WiFi and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Miyajima Guest House Mikuniya - Hostel - This 1-star hostel features free WiFi, a spa tub, and laundry facilities.
- Kyukamura Ohkunoshima - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Hiroshima include Hiroshima Municipal Stadium and Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
Getting Around Hiroshima
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Hiroshima is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Danbara 1-chome Station, Matoba-cho Station, and Inari-machi Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hiroshima Station, Hiroshima Tenjin Gawa Station, or Hiroshima Yaga Station.
Dressing for Hiroshima
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Hiroshima each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hiroshima?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hiroshima, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Hiroshima?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Hiroshima?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Hiroshima?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Hiroshima?
What's the best luxury hotel in Hiroshima?
Where's the best place to stay in Hiroshima that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Hiroshima
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hiroshima airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Hiroshima?
- Where to stay near top Hiroshima attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hiroshima
- What kind of hotels are in Hiroshima?
- Which hotel chains are in Hiroshima?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hiroshima?
- Are there hotels near Hiroshima?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends