Hiroshima Beach Holiday
The smell of fresh salt air and gorgeous ocean views are some things you can look forward to on your Hiroshima holiday. If you want to save on your trip to Hiroshima, here's one way to do it — choose one of our Hiroshima holiday packages. Grab one close to Okunoshima Beach, only 50 kilometres from the centre of town and a popular place to base yourself. Alternatively, pick a package that puts you closer to Saka Bayside Beach, another beautiful coastline. Either way, you'll be left with extra cash in your travel budget to have fun with.
Things You Should Know About Hiroshima
- Choosing a hotel close to the water means mesmerizing vistas and long, lazy walks along the beach at dusk. Browse our Hiroshima beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Apartments are also popular with visitors here. Hatchobori iBLD and HIROSHIMA Crane Peace Tower are good examples of what to expect from this type of accommodation.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Hiroshima look after all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the pressing task of relaxing.
- Our Hiroshima things to do page is a terrific place to start planning your escape to Hiroshima. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 1 143 800 friendly locals to find out more.
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Hiroshima holiday deals.