Search Hinchinbrook Island, Queensland Hotels from AU$95
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Hinchinbrook Island hotel prices
Visiting Hinchinbrook Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Hinchinbrook Island has to offer including the beaches and rainforests. This city's secluded setting also attracts tourists. The closest major airport is in Palm Island, QLD (PMK) 58.8 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hinchinbrook Island
The picturesque setting of Hinchinbrook Island National Park and Hinchinbrook Channel exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Port Hinchinbrook and Historic Cardwell Post Office & Telegraph Station.
As you plan your getaway to Hinchinbrook Island, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are some lodging options around the area.
- Cardwell Beachcomber Motel and Tourist Park is 15.5 mi from central Hinchinbrook Island. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star campground in Cardwell can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Forrest Beach Hotel is located 26.7 mi from the heart of Hinchinbrook Island. Guests who stay at this 2-star campground in Forrest Beach can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Tropixx Motel & Restaurant is 23 mi from the center of Hinchinbrook Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Ingham can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hinchinbrook Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hinchinbrook Island is 40.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hinchinbrook Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hinchinbrook Island, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Hinchinbrook Island
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Hinchinbrook Island airport?
- Where to stay near top Hinchinbrook Island attractions?
- More accommodation types in Hinchinbrook Island
- Which hotel chains are in Hinchinbrook Island?
- What are the most popular hotels in Hinchinbrook Island?
- Are there hotels near Hinchinbrook Island?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends