Visitors can enjoy all that Hastings has to offer including its shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Hastings, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hastings
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hastings Foreshore Reserve. You'll also find Rm Hooper Oval and Karrawingi Park in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Harbour View Motor Inn - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a conference center, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Hastings
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Melbourne Hastings Station. Hastings may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Hastings
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Hastings gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F