Those visiting Hamilton are sure to enjoy all the features offered. This city attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming ambiance. There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Hamilton.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamilton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hamilton Visitor Information Centre, Ansett Transport Museum, and Hamilton Golf Club. As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodations to select from in Hamilton.
- Hamilton Townhouse Motel - This 4-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and quiet location.
- Hamilton Lonsdale Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room kitchenettes. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- AAt 28 Goldsmith Motel - Amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. Visitors like its nice bathrooms.
Dressing for Hamilton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- Hamilton gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 78°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 41°F