Visiting Grampians National Park
Tourists give high marks for the wildlife in Grampians National Park, which is also known for its mountain ranges and hiking. This city attracts visitors with its welcoming and cozy ambiance.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Grampians National Park
- Closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 124.7 mi (200.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grampians National Park
The wildlife, mountain ranges, and hiking trails exemplify the natural beauty, and McKenzies Falls and Wartook Reservoir are worth a visit. Halls Gap Zoo and Halls Gap Estate are a couple of additional sights to visit while you're here. With 35 hotels and other lodging options in Grampians National Park, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Boroka Downs - This 5-star cottage features free WiFi, free self parking, and laundry facilities.
- Grampians Getaway Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, you'll have access to free self parking, laundry facilities, and an in-room kitchen.
- Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park - This 2-star campground features an outdoor pool, free self parking, and a coffee shop/café.
Dressing for Grampians National Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Grampians National Park gets about 18.23 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 85°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 39°F