Visiting Halls Gap
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Halls Gap, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its wineries. In Halls Gap, there are 35 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Halls Gap
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Grampians National Park. Wildlife viewing is just one of the top activities, while The Pinnacle and Halls Gap Estate are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Halls Gap Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Halls Gap. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boroka Downs - This 5-star cottage features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Grampians Getaway Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Halls Gap Valley Lodges - This 4-star lodge features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Halls Gap
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Halls Gap gets about 18.19 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F