Budget-minded travelers will find a good deal in Horsham, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas. This city attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming ambiance. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Horsham.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horsham
Favorite places to visit in the city include Horsham Aquatic Centre, Sawyer Park, and Horsham Regional Art Gallery. As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodations to select from in Horsham.
- Horsham International Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests have access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its restaurant and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn Capital Horsham - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests have access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV. Our customers love its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Townhouse Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests have access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room kitchenettes. Visitors like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Horsham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Horsham gets about 18.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and February with an average temperature of 87°F while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 38°F