Bargain hunters and families enjoy visiting Stawell though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, coffeehouses, and lakeside setting. In Stawell, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stawell
The picturesque setting of Old Lake Oval and Arboretum exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stawell Visitor Centre and Stawell Racecourse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Stawell. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Coorrabin Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- London Motor Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Magdala Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Stawell
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Stawell Station. Stawell might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Stawell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Stawell is 18.19 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F