Visitors can enjoy all that Ararat has to offer including the seafood restaurants, golf courses, and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Ararat, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ararat
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ararat Racecourse, Alexandra Gardens Park, and Ararat Former Town Hall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gum San Chinese Heritage Center and Chalambar Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ararat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pyrenees Holiday and Caravan Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Ararat Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities in this 4-star motel room include free WiFi and cable TV.
- Econo Lodge Statesman Ararat - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Ararat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 18.19 inches of rain falls on Ararat each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F