Search Brimpaen, Victoria Hotels from AU$96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Jun. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Brimpaen has to offer including the bars and parks. The tucked away and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brimpaen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Grampians National Park. Additionally, you'll find McKenzies Falls and Wartook Reservoir in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Asses Ears Wilderness Lodge - Amenities at this 3-star cabin include free breakfast and a bar.
Dressing for Brimpaen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Brimpaen is 18.19 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Brimpaen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brimpaen, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Brimpaen?
Recent Reviews in Brimpaen
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Brimpaen airport?
- Where to stay near top Brimpaen attractions?
- More accommodation types in Brimpaen
- Which hotel chains are in Brimpaen?
- What are the most popular hotels in Brimpaen?
- Are there hotels near Brimpaen?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends