Travelers to Gatton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Gatton
- The closest major airport is in Toowoomba, QLD (TWB) 35.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Toowoomba, QLD (WTB-Brisbane West Wellcamp) 48.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gatton
Places to visit in the larger region include The University of Queensland - Gatton Campus, Helidon Spa, and Hatton Vale Golf Club. You'll also find Ravensbourne National Park and Rosewood Railway Museum in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Room Motels Gatton - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Gatton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Gatton each year
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 43°F