Visitors can enjoy all that Frejus has to offer including the water parks, cathedral, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches, theme park, and spas. Top sights in the city include Frejus Cathedral and Frejus Amphitheatre.
- You'll find 344 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Saint-Raphael
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 46.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Frejus
Attractions like Luna Park Frejus and Aqualand Frejus are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Frejus Cathedral, Frejus Amphitheatre, and Le Groupe Épiscopal. The picturesque setting of Frejus Beach and Galiote Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Frejus, there are 94 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Van der Valk Hotel Le Catalogne - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- CGH Résidence & Spa La Villa Romana - Our customers like the beach locale at this apartment. With a stay at this apartment in Frejus Port, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Cap Riviera - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Saint Tropez Citadel, located 12 mi (19.3 from the heart of the city, and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 away.
Getting Around Frejus
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Frejus Station or Frejus-St-Raphael Station. Frejus might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Frejus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Frejus each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 39°F