Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Saint-Tropez, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, cafés, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre, and Frejus Cathedral.
- You'll find 592 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) 43.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 63.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Tropez
Cultural venues in the city include La Maison des Papillons, Musee de l'Annonciade, and Zitadelle von St. Tropez. The city is notable for landmarks like Saint Tropez Citadel, Chapelle de la Miséricorde, and Église de St-Tropez. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port of Saint Tropez is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Saint-Tropez. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel SEZZ Saint-Tropez - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Château de la Messardière - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this palace. With a stay at this 5-star palace, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- La Bastide de Saint Tropez - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Frejus Amphitheatre, located 12.2 mi (19.6 from the city center, and Frejus Cathedral, which is 12.2 mi (19.7 away.
Dressing for Saint-Tropez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Saint-Tropez each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F