Visitors to Ramatuelle are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Saint Tropez Citadel, Frejus Amphitheatre, and Frejus Cathedral.
- You'll find 592 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sainte-Maxime - Saint-Tropez
- The closest major airport is in Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) 41.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 67.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ramatuelle
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Pampelonne Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gassin and Sémaphore de Camarat.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ramatuelle. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel La Garbine - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Ferme d'Augustin - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel La Figuière - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Top places to visit around the area include Saint Tropez Citadel, located 4 mi (6.5 from the city center, and Frejus Amphitheatre, which is 15.7 mi (25.3 away.
Dressing for Ramatuelle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Ramatuelle gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F