Visitors can enjoy all that Evandale has to offer including the waterfalls, golf courses, and beaches. This city's rich culture also attracts tourists.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Evandale
- The closest major airport is in Launceston, TAS (LST) 8.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Evandale
Places to visit in the larger region include Clarendon, Josef Chromy Wines, and Tasmanian Glassblowers. In the area, you'll also find Jinglers Creek Vineyard and Symmons Plains Raceway.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Arendon Cottage - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Evandale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Evandale is 0.98 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 37°F