- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Launceston College
- 7 min walk
- Penny Royal Adventures
- 12 min walk
- Queen Victoria Museum
- 13 min walk
- Launceston, TAS (LST)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Launceston, Auldington Hotel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Cataract Gorge and Royal Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Penny Royal Adventures and Tasmania Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome. Our guests love the guest house's quiet location.
- Launceston College - 7 min walk
- Royal Park - 12 min walk
- Penny Royal Adventures - 12 min walk
- Brisbane Street Mall - 13 min walk
- Queen Victoria Museum - 13 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 5 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 12 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 13 for adults and AUD 13 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: AUD 60 for check-in after 8:30 PM
- Late check-out fee: AUD 60 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Auldington House Launceston
- Auldington House
- Auldington Launceston
- Auldington Hotel Launceston
- Auldington Launceston, Tasmania
- Auldington Guesthouse Launceston
- Auldington Guesthouse
- Auldington Launceston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Historical convent building with quiet location in downtown. Was able to pick a ripe lemon from the garden in front.