- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Sebel Launceston
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
One Bedroom Suite
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Two Bedroom Suite
About this area
Located in Launceston, The Sebel Launceston is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Cataract Gorge and City Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Penny Royal Adventures and Tasmania Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- 1842 Gallery - 2 min walk
- Boags Brewery - 3 min walk
- Queen Victoria Museum - 7 min walk
- Brisbane Street Mall - 7 min walk
- Albert Hall Convention Centre - 9 min walk
- East Tamar Junction Station - 3 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Sebel Launceston
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 18 and AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 8.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sebel Launceston Hotel
- Sebel Launceston
- The Sebel Hotel Launceston
- The Sebel Launceston Tasmania
- The Sebel Launceston Hotel Launceston
- Sebel Hotel Launceston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great room size
Great hotel with good size room and amenities. Friendly staff