Overview of Art Hotel on York
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Multiple Beds
Room, Courtyard View
Room, Garden View
Stable Queen Room
About this area
Located in Launceston, Art Hotel on York is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. The Town Clock and Franklin House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Penny Royal Adventures and Launceston Aquatic Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at University of Tasmania Stadium or Silverdome.
- Launceston College - 14 min walk
- Penny Royal Adventures - 16 min walk
- Royal Park - 17 min walk
- Brisbane Street Mall - 18 min walk
- Queen Victoria Museum - 1 min drive
- East Tamar Junction Station - 9 min drive
- Launceston, TAS (LST) - 15 min drive
About this property
Art Hotel on York
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 30 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 14 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.9 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location. Staff really helpful. Earlier breakfast hours would have suited us