Search Edison, Somerset Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 6 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Apr. 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Edison, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cafés. A top sight in the area is Prudential Center.
- You'll find 93 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional) 16.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ) 17.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edison
Notable city landmarks like Light Dispelling Darkness and Edison Memorial Tower might be worth a visit. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Menlo Park Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Middlesex County College and New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Edison. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Edison-South Plainfield - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Edison Woodbridge - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Prudential Center, located 19.5 mi (31.3 from the center of the city.
Getting Around Edison
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Edison Station. Edison might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Edison
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 48.90 inches of rain falls on Edison each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Edison?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Edison, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Edison?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Edison?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Edison?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Edison?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Edison?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Edison?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Edison?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Edison?
Recent Reviews in Edison
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Edison airport?
- Where to stay near top Edison attractions?
- More accommodation types in Edison
- Which hotel chains are in Edison?
- What are the most popular hotels in Edison?
- Are there hotels near Edison?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends