Families will find kid-friendly activities in Princeton, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe, shopping, and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and theme park.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Princeton
- The closest major airport is in Princeton, NJ (PCT) 7.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer) 13.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Princeton
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and University Square Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Princeton University and Institute for Advanced Studies. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Princeton Battlefield State Park and Drumthwacket.
In Princeton, you'll be able to select from 62 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Glencairn - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Towneplace Suites Cranbury South Brunswick - Our customers like the helpful staff and overall condition at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lambertville House - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Princeton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Princeton is 46.42 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F