Search Ocean Grove, New Jersey Hotels from AU$141
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug. 2020
Visiting Ocean Grove
History buffs will enjoy exploring Ocean Grove, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and architecture.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) 10.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ) 49.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Grove
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Ocean Grove Beach. You'll also find Major B's General Quarters World War II Scale Museum & Gallery and Knowledge Bennett Gallery in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ocean Grove. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ocean Plaza - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Carriage House B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a snack bar/deli.
- The Majestic Hotel - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Ocean Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ocean Grove is 1.50 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ocean Grove?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ocean Grove, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Ocean Grove?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Ocean Grove?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ocean Grove?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Ocean Grove?
Where's the best place to stay in Ocean Grove to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Ocean Grove
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Ocean Grove airport?
- Where to stay near top Ocean Grove attractions?
- More accommodation types in Ocean Grove
- What kind of hotels are in Ocean Grove?
- Which hotel chains are in Ocean Grove?
- What are the most popular hotels in Ocean Grove?
- Are there hotels near Ocean Grove?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends