Search Asbury Park, Red Bank - Tinton Falls Hotels from AU$120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug. 2020
Visiting Asbury Park
Travelers to Asbury Park give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. Walkable and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) 9.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ) 44.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Asbury Park
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Parlor Gallery, Knowledge Bennett Gallery, and Major B's General Quarters World War II Scale Museum & Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stephen Crane House and Paramount Theater.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Asbury Park. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Asbury - This 3.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- The Empress Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a nightclub.
- Hotel Tides - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Asbury Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Asbury Park is 1.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Asbury Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Asbury Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Asbury Park?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Asbury Park?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Asbury Park?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Asbury Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Asbury Park?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Asbury Park?
Recent Reviews in Asbury Park
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Asbury Park airport?
- Where to stay near top Asbury Park attractions?
- More accommodation types in Asbury Park
- Which hotel chains are in Asbury Park?
- What are the most popular hotels in Asbury Park?
- Are there hotels near Asbury Park?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends